Return to Headlines
Master Capital Planning Process
An Ad Hoc Master Capital Planning Committee has been established to study the District’s elementary school footprint, non-school facilities, and redistricting.
- Meeting One: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Meeting Two: Monday, March 6, 2017
- Meeting Three: Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Video of the Meeting
- PowerPoint: Opening Presentation
- PowerPoint: Enrollment Projections
- Report: Enrollment Projections
- PowerPoint: Operational and Capital Cost Avoidance Associated with School Consolidation
- Meeting Four: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Monday, May 22, 2017
- June: TBD
Each meeting will be held at The Chancellor Center and will begin at 7:00 p.m.