Secure Print Job
1. When you choose to print: select the printer you wish to use.
2. Select "Properties" when printing from Microsoft Office applications
Select "Preferences" when printing from a web-based application
3. Click on the Output Method drop down menu and choose "secure print"
4. Click on the small box to the right and add a numeric password. Your username is already filled in. Click OK.
5. Click OK again when the print window appears and designate the number of copies.
To Retrieve your document:
6. Go to the printer/copier and press the Arrow at the top of the info screen to the right.
7. Then choose Print Job. Then Secured Print.
8. Select your Print Job. Enter your password. Then Okay.