FACTS TO CONSIDER:
· Every 2 seconds someone in U.S. needs blood.
· More than 38,000 blood donations are needed every day.
· The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 pints.
· More than 1 million people are diagnosed with cancer each year. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily during their chemotherapy treatment.
· A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 pints of blood.
Goodnoe Elementary School
Monday, May 16, 2011
2:00pm- 7:00 pm
298 Frost Lane, Newtown, PA
To sign-up click here
Recipient Stories/Why We’re Donors: Click Here
Donor Eligibility Guidelines: Click Here or call 1 800 RED CROSS
Donation Tips (including tips for after donating): Click Here
Tips to boost your iron level: Click here