1. The staff will all be involved in the development of green initiatives that will benefit our school along with our thoughts for the future.
2. Encourage all staff and students of the importance of recycling for the future of the planet.
3. The students will be encouraged to use the proper bins for recyclables.
4. Students will continue to collect all newspapers and cardboard boxes to be taken to the Abitibi container at CRHS-North.
5. Staff as well as students will continue to be aware of the electricity used in school, turn off all lights in rooms and areas not in use.
Every few weeks, students from the
A group of students also participated in the Council Rock Earth Day celebration. The group went to the Chancellor Administration building and planted a tree near the parking lot of Chancellor.
As part of the Art Curriculum, Art Teacher Josie Helmuth-Rowe had her students create posters that promote recycling.