If you hare having problems receiving ListServe emails read below:
1. Go to Comcast Webmail (Smartzone).
2. Click on the tab marked “Preferences” located at the top of their screen.
3. Under this tab, select the tab for “Email”
4. Under this option, select the option for Spam Filtering.
5. Under this screen, there is a line that reads “Prevent spam from reaching my INBOX”
6. Make sure that this option is selected. Under that option is another line that reads: “Keep a local copy in my screened mail folder in Webmail”. Make sure this option is checked.
The next time youget a PTO email, check your Comcast email via the web. Under the SPAM folder, you will see the PTO email. Check that the box next to that email, then select the option at the top of the screen labeled “Not Spam”. This will then direct the emails into your Inbox, and should fix the spam problem.