As leaders in educational excellence and in partnership with the community, Council Rock Elementary Schools are committed to fostering a positive learning environment in every school. All schools implement a proactive approach to student behavior by teaching and modeling appropriate student conduct to ensure a safe, nurturing, and supportive learning environment allowing students to grow and succeed.
• We believe children are our most important assets.
• We believe that students should respect themselves, others and property.
• We believe a supportive learning environment maximizes student potential.
• We believe that the education of children is a shared responsibility.
• We believe high expectations lead to high achievement.
• We believe personal commitment is essential for success.
• We believe all people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
Elementary Students in Council Rock Schools will let learners learn and teachers teach by:
o Following all school rules
o Respecting themselves, others and property
o Working cooperatively
o Taking responsibility for their own actions
o Acting mannerly and politely
o Being safe
Each school holds the above to be true while implementing its own unique positive approach to student behavior.
To view a school’s Code of Conduct, visit websites linked below:
All Codes of Conduct are in compliance with School Board Policies. To view the policy on discipline, click the link below: