Online Absence Reporting @ Council Rock High School North
**If you experience issues with the CRNorth site, please e-mail the webmaster.
****Please sign in using Internet Explorer (Firefox is not always compatible)
You may send absence excuse messages for your child(ren) through our website. Below is the procedure for getting started.
For security reasons, you first need to register with the CR website if you have not done so already. Here are the directions for registering:
- Go to www.crsd.org.
- Click on the “Register” button in the upper right hand corner of this homepage.
- Complete the quick and easy registration process.
Note: Your birth date is required to confirm that you are not a child. If you enter a valid e-mail address, then your password can be sent to you in the even that you forget your log-in information. This personal information is not sent anywhere or used for any other purpose. Also, you are only required to complete the fields with an asterisk(*) on the registration screen.
(Please click here for the above directions with screen shots.)
**Once you are registered for an account, you may use it for the duration of your family's attendance in the Council Rock School District.
Once you are registered, you may send in your child’s absence notifications by completing our online form, as follows:
- Go to www.crsd.org.
- Click on the “Sign in” button in the upper right hand corner of the district homepage.
- Type the “Sign-in Name” and password you entered during registration.*
- Choose our school from the drop-menu.
- Click on “Electronic Absence Reporting” under Information.
- Click here to access the online form.
- Fill in the necessary information and click “Done”. Your information will be sent instantly and securely to the office for attendance/absence accounting.
- Close the survey window and Sign Out by clicking on "My Account" in the upper right hand corner, then on "Sign Out".
*If you do not remember your password or incorrectly log-in twice, please do not try to "guess" a third time, as you will lock yourself out of your account. Simply click on the Forgot My Password button and your password will be sent to the e-mail address you entered at registration.
This online method of reporting your child’s absence or tardiness is an option, not a requirement. You may continue to send in excuse notes in paper form if your wish.
Electronic Absence Form will NOT BE ACCEPTED for any student accumulating 10 or more absences. A Physician’s note will be required for any student who has been absent for 10 or more occasions.