National Honor Society: Participated in tutoring program once a week. Attended monthly meetings and required activities throughout the year. (11th and 12th grade)
Kids on the Block: Performed disability education program with puppets to third grade students at ten elementary schools. Played lead role for three years, helped train new troupers, and relay the message of tolerance and understanding. (10th,11th, and 12th grade)
Symphonic Orchestra: 2nd Chair Clarinet, voted second-best high school orchestra by the PMEA All-State Festival Committee. Auditioned and selected in 12th grade for solo performance. (11th and 12th grade)
Orchestra: 1st Chair Clarinet. (9th and 10th grade)
National Honor Society: Invited to participate in junior year based on academic performance in strong college preparatory program. In addition, needed to show excellence in leadership, service, and character.
Distinguished Honor Roll: Consistently maintained 3.75 GPA every marking period. (9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades)
Principal’s Breakfast: Received recognition for academic achievement. (11th grade)
Rita’s Water Ice,
Twining Village Retirement Home,
Guitar: Self-taught on electric and acoustic guitar. Enjoy playing various music selections with friends.
Council Rock High School North, Newtown, PA, 2009-present
President National Honors Society
· Organized and led monthly meetings
· Coordinated weekly tutoring program
10th – 11th grade
Vice President Future Business Leaders of
· Organized and co-led monthly meeting
· Coordinated Business Workshops
· Received recognition for academic achievement.
· Maintained above a 3.0 GPA for all marking periods.
Political Science Club
· Attended monthly meetings.
· Participated in the World War II Memorial.
· Participated in the PMEA District 11 choir. Chosen for PMEA All-State Chorus.
· Volunteered approximately 50 hours providing guided tours.
Rita’s Water Ice
· Worked approximately 15 hours per week serving water ice.
Kids on the Block (9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade)
· Performed disability education program with puppets for third grade students. Performed lead role in 10th and 11th grade.
AIDS Awareness Club (10th, 11th, and 12th grade)
· Served on board for Philadelphia AIDS Walk
· Participated in
Spanish Club Member (11th – 12th grade)
· Participated in monthly cultural experiences.
Junior Varsity Basketball (9th -10th grade)
Varsity Football (11th-12th grade)
· Suburban One League Honorable Mention for Defense (12th grade)
· Coach’s award for Dedication (12th grade)
· Work approximately 15 hours per week making pizza, pasta, and salads.
· Volunteered approximately 55 hours to bathing, feeding, and playing with animals.
Mountain Biking, Skateboarding, Hiking, Swimming